LSD wonderland? a song LSD wonderland? a song

O god......

Seizure... I better not watch this while on drugs. I enjoyed the music at least. I've seen your art, you just need to take your time when making a flash (unless you're on a deadline, I got no advice on that). In regards to the lyrics, Write em' down (oh wait you already did that)! even if they make no sense, they can be enjoyed if sung with passion.

lengendary-41 responds:

Unfortunately, i have a terrible singing voice.....not to mention it was like... 4 am

but thanks, and, yeah, it was a deadline, lol, 20 minutes.. i was late cus i forgot o.o

oh, and I fucking love seizures.... maybe it will sound better on drugs, im gonna have to see

Lacrymosa Lacrymosa

Nice music video...

I'll be honest, the eyes, eye lashes, and sometimes the hands and mouths freak me out. I love how the background art looks like watercolor.

Soldier is Silly Soldier is Silly

Like a likitung

SOLDIER uses LICK!
It's super effective!
Foe ENGINEER fainted!
Actually this kinda reminds me of when my dog jumps on me...

Fixation Fixation

This one surprised me, I loved the art of the cutscenes, and the premise was good. the puzzles were quite challenging. Quite a shock once the one character revealed his trick. It may be a good idea to mention that double jumping is possible; some players cannot seem to notice this.

FreeAsANerd responds:

Thanks!

And about the double jump: I figured that it's a standard enough platformer move that people would just try it on their own, and if you're not willing to experiment, this is the wrong game to be playing. I got a few bad reviews from folks who got stuck there, but honestly...that's kind of okay with me in this context.

Scott Told Himself Scott Told Himself

Honestly it could be better. I may not be fast at typing, but being left with one or two seconds each time I was finally able to complete the phrase was frustrating. Props for changing phrases as Scott actually performed rather than he though it would happen. Also, when I choose to continue at the elevator when Tasha first appears, the game glitched so that Scott was talking to the wall. I haven't been able to get past the break room small talk.

FIVE/5 FIVE/5

Damn it...

Stuck in the upside down Y. Send rope. Other than that little mishap, I almost beat it. I will try again later. Good g

Play with me Play with me

A beautiful picture indeed. I however do not consider it to be creepy. While the red eyes along with the bloody face and shading around the eyes can seem sinister, the smile, combined with the arch of the eyebrows and depth of the eyes, seems more kind and inviting almost eliminating the sense of danger. IT'S A TRAP!

Terrain of Magical Expertise Terrain of Magical Expertise

Don't worry TTA Fans!

Kirb has revamped TTA into TOME! Just released Friday, Check out his page NOW for more information. Now with great animation, it is great to see the TOME world again. Again, TOME has Returned, to the Past!

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

Emily Strumm

Emily because the flambouyant colors and mischievious smile. Strumm just randomly came to mind.