Fixation Fixation

This one surprised me, I loved the art of the cutscenes, and the premise was good. the puzzles were quite challenging. Quite a shock once the one character revealed his trick. It may be a good idea to mention that double jumping is possible; some players cannot seem to notice this.

FreeAsANerd responds:

Thanks!

And about the double jump: I figured that it's a standard enough platformer move that people would just try it on their own, and if you're not willing to experiment, this is the wrong game to be playing. I got a few bad reviews from folks who got stuck there, but honestly...that's kind of okay with me in this context.

Scott Told Himself Scott Told Himself

Honestly it could be better. I may not be fast at typing, but being left with one or two seconds each time I was finally able to complete the phrase was frustrating. Props for changing phrases as Scott actually performed rather than he though it would happen. Also, when I choose to continue at the elevator when Tasha first appears, the game glitched so that Scott was talking to the wall. I haven't been able to get past the break room small talk.

FIVE/5 FIVE/5

Damn it...

Stuck in the upside down Y. Send rope. Other than that little mishap, I almost beat it. I will try again later. Good g

ImmorTall ImmorTall

I enjoyed this

Directed partially at CaptainAstro: How are the humans selfish? Well, they hid behind the alien when the military came and attacked. But you would've ran from the alien itself. You would've run from guns and tanks. How many can selflessly give up their lives like the alien?

Cursor! Cursor!

Nice but....

It would've been nice for there to be some music while I played. It is drawn simply, but when the moving obstacles came in, it got much harder, so that's good. However, it would be better if you added some sort of prize or something to attract people to the game. Also, if you don't have a prize for each maze completed, you shouldn't make it so that a player has to go back to the beggining each time he/she fails. I hope this helps you for next time.

Druggy Snake Druggy Snake

Nothing worth mentioning

While the colors are almost trippy, it is nothing original. There are quite a few things to "spice" it up more, that you could have done.

Theia Theia

Hard to get anywhere,but fun

It is hard to give any criticism that almost everyone else has pointed out. Stuck on ten, and chris-marks seems to no longer be a part of Newgrounds, so the walkthrough is unavailable.

Aetherpunk 1.1 Aetherpunk 1.1

Nice

It is true that the aliens take a while to get to the barriers, but they make up for it by destroying them quickly, overwhelming you in the blink of an eye. There are some glitches though. Some aliens will walk through the walls, others will duplicate after being shot by a single-shot pistol. The one that got me though was the lag after I started using the best long gun and the Hell turret. It is more likely that my computer is acting up, but the lag should be taken into consideration.

Sketchbook Sketchbook